Sunday, November 8, 2009

Something new

I started to feel bad that every time I came on my blog I got a shot of my baby's peen; which means so is the rest of the free world. So, it's time for a new post. This year for Halloween picking a costume was a chore. We went to Wal-mart a few times and looked at the pre-packaged costumes but I just couldn't justify paying at least $20 a piece. The ones we actually liked were $35. So, instead, since I wasn't feeling well and just wanted to leave the store, I came up with my own costume. I figured Glen would still want to buy his costume in a bag. I grabbed those tattoo sleeves and a red and black wig and I was ready. Glen then decided to make me really happy and start grabbing his own stuff to make the same costume for himself. We were finally going to match again for Halloween! The only other time this happened was one year when we rented awesome period costumes and he was like Mozart or something and I was a lady (I know, big stretch). We don't even have pictures! Anywho, he grabbed some red hair paint and more tattoo sleeves. We then grabbed white face paint which we didn't use. (Speaking of that, we need to take that back, maybe next year when it's full price again) Then I grabbed some black bracelets for myself and we figured we would get the rest another day. The day before Halloween we went to DI and grabbed a leather belt and then we went to The Wiz and picked up some fake earrings. Glen cut the belt down to make awesome bracelets for himself. On the day in question, we put on our black clothes and make-up, tattoos and earrings and this was the result:Glen also has two earrings in his ear but you can't see them. All in all we probably spent about $25. I was very pleased. We of course have better pictures on the camera along with pictures of Glen's birthday party which was three months ago. Someday I will go get a cd of my pictures and then you will all be inundated with old pictures you don't care about. Regardless, this was our Halloween! (Please ignore my messy bed in the first picture... we were busy trying to get ready)

No comments: