Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our House

Here are some before pictures of our house. They are in a weird order but it's late and I don't want to mess with them:

Stairs

Loft upstairs
Laundry room, off the loft
Guest Bathroom

Will-be office

Will-be nursery


Master

Master

Master Closet

Closet again
Master Bath
Loft again

Downstairs, door to backyard

Kitchen

Family Room


More Family room (the tile is the dining room and start of the kitchen)


1/2 Bath downstairs


Other side of the stairs (front door is to the right of the photographer, the living room is behind, the family room is on the other side of the stairs from here.)



Front room/Living Room
Not pictured is the guest bedroom which is off the loft next to the laundry room. Everything is closed and it's ours now! It's weird to think we are now considered "homeowners". I don't feel old enough for that...

8 comments:

Genevieve and Ryan Davis said...

Congratulations guys! It is a beautiful home! Its awesome being a homeowner! I can't believe were that old either! Enjoy your new home!

Jake said...

This is so exciting! Did I read earlier that you live in AZ? Where you at chica?

Dan/Kealy said...

Congrats! Looks great!

Jake said...

You are my neighbor! I live in Pecan Creek North, close to the golf course. We need to get together...I want to see little George.

Jake said...

I am at home ALL day. I'll email you on facebook with my didgets and address.

Dayton and Candice said...

What's weird id I feel like i've seen this floorplan before..crazy, I know! Well, can't wait to see it in person one day:) love ya! xoxo

Mary said...

Very cool! Congratulations!

Kala said...

Soooo much fun! Congrats!!!! We just got back from girls camp and really missed you. CC and Allie came up one day. Tons of fun. Kelsee is teasing me, because on the ward list I put a huge :( by your name next to moved. Have fun you home owner!