Saturday, October 1, 2011

18 Months!


Can you still call an 18 month-old a baby? Well, he's my baby and he's hilarious. He does and says some funny things. I needed to go to the bathroom so I paused Sesame Street and took George with me. When we got back I couldn't find the remote so I said, "George, where is the remote?" He said, "Mo?" and started giggling. Then he pulled it out from behind my laptop where it was about a foot away from me and held it up and said, "Der it dis!" Like, "Mom, you are so dumb..." He takes after his momma in that department.
Tomorrow we will ride off into the sunset on our way to Disneyland. I watched a documentary on the park with George so he could see some of the rides and maybe recognize them when we get there. I also had him watch Nightmare Before Christmas to get ready for the Haunted Mansion. He put his hands over his ears when it first started and then he loved it! I really hope he likes to ride the rides and doesn't just cry the whole time...
I love this boy more than I thought I ever could. He's my best friend (after Glen, of course)!

No comments: