Friday, June 29, 2012

Potty Training 101


He is wearing Ollie's pool hat because, well, it's Ollie's.
My cute little boy is in underwear! He wears it all day and in five days he has only had one accident! He wore it for the first time at night last night and he did wet the bed but that is to be expected. He tells us when he needs to go if we haven't taken him recently enough. We make sure to take him to the potty every hour or so. He even told us that he needed to poop but not in so many words. He just yelled from the other room, "Help! Help! Mommy!" I was in the bathroom myself so Glen asked him what was wrong and he just kept saying "Help!" Glen figured it out and put him on the potty and away he went!! I have tried to potty train him a few times and this time it just took! I hope to get him completely trained by the end of the summer so we can put him in preschool. Mainly so I have a couple hours a day a couple days a week without him but he is learning while he's gone. My little boy is getting so big! And just for good measure, a picture of Oliver:
Ollie at the pool! Don't worry, we were in the locker room still getting ready. I didn't let him burn!

No comments: