Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Georgisms

So, we're driving to the grocery store and George says, "Mom, look at that man!" I, of course, am worried there is a man on the side of the road buck naked or something, so I say, "What man?!" He says, "Up in the clouds!" Sure enough there is a cloud that looks like someone flexing their muscles. He says, "See! He has a face and he's strong like me!"

Then he says, "What's that?" I couldn't turn and look to see what he was pointing at since I was driving so I just settled with, "I don't know." He said, "It's kinda like (his favorite phrase) a tower. Like the Eiffel Tower but it doesn't have one point, it has two." I realized he meant the transmission tower and I just laughed in surprise that he even knew what the Eiffel Tower was. Kids these days.

No comments: