Saturday, July 25, 2009

Far too long!

I fear it has been so long since I last posted that no one will even bother to check my blog. However, I will continue to update the blog as often as I can. My boss told me I wouldn't be able to be in school full time and keep my job. Since we need the health insurance and the job security to be able to buy a house next year, I guess I have no choice but to drop more than half of my courses. This means I will not be graduating next May as I had previously dreamed. However, Glen will be, so next year he can get a job and I can go to school. Hopefully I will graduate within 2 or 3 years. I would be okay not graduating but Glen won't have it. Well, I know most people don't know this, but Glen and I have been trying to get pregnant since May. We made a deal with each other. If we got pregnant before August, then we got pregnant; if not, I would go back on birth control for a few more months so that we can safely go on our trip to Europe next May. So, I guess I have to go back on birth control pretty soon. I'm a little sad about it but the Lord is in more control than we are so we will see what happens. I will soon be released from the primary presidency which is ever so sad. I really hope the new president will call me back to the presidency. I don't really want to go back to RS. Too many tears and the hours crawl by. Yesterday for Pioneer day we went to our ward's pancake breakfast and bake sale. Glen made carrot cake cupcakes and zucchini bread to help raise money for the YM/YW program. It was really fun! Next weekend is Glen's birthday. He will finally be as old as me. 24. But then shortly after I will turn 25 so it's not all that great. I think he thinks I have something planned which only makes the fact that I don't seem ten times worse than it is. I think we will just open presents and go out to dinner and I am making his requested Jello cake. For your enjoyment, I have posted a picture of Glen on the mission:

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I didn't know that about your job or about you trying to get pregnant. Come on, why are you holding out on me?
I guess we need to do our visiting teaching so we can discuss all the exciting news in your life.

Kiri said...

:(