Saturday, May 1, 2010

One month

My sweet boy is one-month old today! He is getting so cute and makes the cutest faces. I have a much better video of him smiling so I thought I would attach it here even though I already posted one. Try not to cry when you see how cute he is. I don't know his stats since he hasn't been to the doctor in a while. But he is getting older and cuter. He has the same sleep schedule as always. I hope he starts to sleep through the night within the next few weeks. Today he got to go to Dad's graduation and he was so good! He slept through the whole thing. He also got to meet a lot of his cousins and a few aunts on Glen's side. Tomorrow is his blessing and he will get to meet a few cousins on my side. Including little Gus who is only 3 weeks older than him. We can't wait! I also can't wait for the homemade cheesecakes Glen has been working on.... Mmmmm....

1 comment:

Mary said...

He really is a cutie. :) And congratulations to Glen!