Saturday, August 7, 2010

Four Month Stats!

George is slipping on the charts. He weighs 14 lbs 12 oz and is 25 inches. His head is 16.5 inches. So, he is 34th for weight, 38th for height and 29th for head circumference. We have a new doctor and he didn't really say anything about it. I would be fine with it if he wasn't 85th percentile at birth. But I know he is at least growing... I'm hoping for a spurt. He's dang cute though!
George is enjoying Arizona! He sweats a lot but he gets to go to the pool! We love our house. It's the perfect size for a growing family. Glen has been in training for the last two weeks. He will begin to get his classroom(s) ready next week and school starts on the 16th. He's not sure about the weather and the list of subjects he will be teaching continues to grow (band, orchestra, music appreciation, elementary computers, and art. He is also in charge of creating the yearbook). But he is forging onward, with a smile on his face.
The best news of all is that my company is allowing me to continue to work in Arizona! I had been scrambling looking for anything I could. I just wanted a part-time something to help pay the bills (especially since we got a $300 electric bill [luckily we found out we were charged twice what we should have been]). Now we will be able to save up for a rainy day and pay off our card which bought the appliances for our home. I love love love my job! I work with great people and my job description has changed every year which helps keep things interesting.
Anyway, we are VERY blessed to have jobs in this economy, and I get to stay home with my Porgie!

1 comment:

Kala said...

So glad that your job worked out. My kids were always in 20's percentile for weight. Some of them still are. As long as he's growing all is well. He is dang cute! Take care you.