Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Party

On Monday night we had the Allen Family Halloween party at my parents' house. I was one of very few adults in costume but it was my only chance to dress up. I was a spider web and George was the spider. George's costume was pretty easy to make. If I had spent more time on it, it could have been awesome but he didn't care. It was good enough for him. There was good food, movies, music, pumpkin carving and professional pictures. I am excited to see the pictures my cousin got of our family. My mom took quite a few and they are just reminders for me as to why I am currently trying to lose weight...

3 comments:

Kala said...

Darling idea!! You both look great!

Kristin said...

I saw that costume on line somewhere! It's awesome! I love it. He is such a cutie!

Cindy said...

LOVE the costumes, including Charlie's.