- He is crawling like a pro, but not content. He wants to walk.
- He is pulling himself up on everything! He has even figured out how to leverage his weight to stand using a wall.
- He is climbing the stairs.
- He is able to stand for a little bit before falling.
- He walks while holding someone's hand.
- He has figured out how to sit back down after standing up (it's harder than you think!).
- He likes: sweet potatoes, green beans, butternut squash, acorn squash, carrots, pumpkin, grapes, pears and apples. He does not like bananas. (He also likes any cereal we give him.)
- He climbs on anything and everything. He often gets stuck under the chairs by suspending himself on the two bottom rungs.
- He makes a cute spider.
- He loves to play with Charlie.
- He is a great snuggler.
- He is cruising, albeit slowly, between the couches and the coffee table.
- He has four new teeth coming in. However, they are not coming in, in order. His right front tooth is coming in with the tooth to its right instead of the other front tooth. He is going to look awesome!
Quinton: 14 Months
4 weeks ago