Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Why Must They Always Be the First to Go?

Every time I start losing weight, my bra suddenly gets much bigger. While I do love being able to easily see my collar bone, I wish I could keep the "C"s, almost "D"s. Now they are more like "C"s almost "B"s. But at least I am having some success. Six weeks in and I have lost over 15 pounds. I hope to have lost at least 20 pounds by the end of the month.
This week, after a horrible weekend, I decided to start jogging/running in the mornings. In order to have the time to do so, I have to start at 5 am. Not my favorite but so far I am following through. Prior to this week, I was walking with Glen, my brother and his wife. We walk 3 miles and carry weights. It's a pretty good workout. If we don't go walking, I spend 30 minutes or so playing Gold's Gym Cardio Workout on the wii. Awesome game. I get a really good workout. So, I am now walking/jogging in the morning and then walking with the gang in the evenings whenever anyone wants to. I started my morning routine yesterday and we went walking last night. That meant this morning my body did not want to cooperate. There was a lot more walking going on than jogging today. But I still got a great workout. I take the same route as we do in the evenings which is about 3 miles. I hope to see better results in the coming weeks.
And since my baby is cute, I must mention that he has started weekly swimming lessons. He is slowly warming up to the idea...

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Wouldn't it be nice if we could just redistribute our weight to where we wanted it? The minute I start losing weight, my boobs disappear. Rib and a nipple. At least you still have B's.

Good job, I'm impressed w/ your results, and your early morning resolve.

Janae said...

Good job!! I wish you lived nearby so we could go running together. I'm not so keen on running outside while it's still dark. I'm a chicken. As far as the weight distribution, are you still nursing? It could be worse, McKinnley has taken a liking to one side and stupid me fostered it and now I'm totally lopsided!! Now I have a uniboob... :( TMI? Probably so...