Friday, April 1, 2011

One year older and wiser, too!


If this kid is not the cutest you have ever seen, I would like to meet this other baby you deem cuter. I love this boy with all my heart. He is very obstinate and wants to have his way at all times which just means he takes after his mama. He loves an audience and will flirt with anyone who will reciprocate. They only time he is really rotten is when it's just the two of us. But to counter that, he gives me lots of hugs. I can't wait for this kid to talk and tell me all of the things he is thinking! He's so smart and so cute! Happy Birthday George Porge!

2 comments:

Janae said...

¡Feliz cumpleaƱos Jorge! :) Chelsea, he is so cute! I'm so sad I had to miss him last night. McKinnley is the little performer too and loves to flirt. Maybe they can entertain each other and flirt away. LoL He is adorable, I love that smile! What a little poser!! Congrats, it's so much fun having little bodies running around!!

Kristin said...

He IS dang cute, and that smile is just awesome! Can't believe a year has come and gone. Happy birthday George!