Thursday, July 19, 2012

3 Months!

Ollie L is 3 months old today! He is a smiley baby. He is always happy unless hungry. I am so glad I haven't had to deal with colic or acid reflux with either kid. He still has all of his hair and it is getting longer. He has gotten some chub on his bones but he's not a chubby baby. I tend to have average-sized babies. He wakes up once, usually around 5 am but sometimes as early as 2. But then he eats and goes right back to sleep until 8 or so. I haven't had to supplement at all which is a huge blessing for me. George loves being a big brother. He is constantly giving hugs and kisses and making sure the baby is happy. He likes to tickle him, too, but we have to keep a close eye on that...

George is fully potty trained. He hasn't had an accident in over a week and he tells us when he needs to go, for both kinds of potty.... He wears underwear both day and night and I am thoroughly enjoying this. He has started to say, "Welcome" for "You're welcome" which I love.

Our new nephew, Cal Owens Gardner, was born this week! We will get to meet him in August when I walk for graduation at BYU. I can't wait!

No comments: