Saturday, April 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Ollie!

My tiny baby Ollie is now one. I don't know how I feel about that. He's so sweet and I love him terribly! We had a birthday party for both George and Ollie last Saturday. I am waiting for pictures from that to post about it but it was a lot of fun!

Last night, on Ollie's actual birthday, we went out to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate. It's nice to know that our kids are well-behaved enough at this point to be able to take them out to dinner with confidence. We had a great time, no drinks were spilled and no children were carried out screaming! (This will most likely change when Ollie is 18 months and we'll take a 12 month hiatus from taking them out with us, as we did with George...)

Little Ollie is walking all over the place and this morning he figured out how to stand up without holding on to anything. He talks a lot but no one knows what he is saying. He's speaking Ollese. It's pretty darn cute and I can't wait 'til we understand all the wonderful things he has to say. He loves to play with George and thinks he's the coolest kid in the universe (no one has challenged this notion to date). He can wave "bye-bye" and point to anyone's nose on command. He loves all food but his favorite is still breast milk... I'm working on moving away from that to maybe just once a day instead of all day, erry day. But I do enjoy the convenience and the health benefits for both of us. Oh, he also really likes cheesecake apparently...

No comments: