Monday, February 8, 2010

Arizona Baby Shower

I had a blast! It was Arizona so I had to have the A/C blowing on me at the shower while everyone else bundled in their sweaters and tried to keep warm. I almost felt bad. I got all sorts of cute clothes! I love them! I also got a womb bear, a safety kit, diapers, wipes, cream, shampoo and lotion, a diaper bag, a baby photo book, a couple of books for him, (this is really hard because it is all still in Arizona so I am racking my brain) some of those Arm & Hammer bags you put dirty diapers in so they don't stink up your diaper bag, um.... binkies, one of those baskets you put in the dishwasher so you don't lose pieces and parts to little baby things, shoes, receiving blankets, handmade quilt, a swaddling blanket, and other stuff I can't think of right now, but the best present of them all was this bassinet my mom found at an antique store and dressed up all nice for "the prince" as she now refers to him:I can't wait until my mom gets here this weekend with all of my treasures so I can remember everything we got and so Glen can see, in person, how awesome the bassinet is. Hurry Mom!

No comments: