Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Utah

George and I headed up to Utah with my mom last Wednesday through the weekend. It was great to get the chance to work in the office and meet all of the new people there. I also got to spend time with my good friend Jenny and her little girls.George, Hayley, and Brooklyn

Jenny and Chelsea at Olive Garden

The reason I went was to attend the reception of my trainer on the mission, Hermana England. Lindsea and Travis Volle

She will always have a special place in my heart for the kindness she showed and the patience with which she taught me. I thought George needed to look snazzy for the reception so I bought him a tie. Unfortunately, it was red and unbeknownst to me, all of the little boys in her family were also in red ties.... Ooops! This was after the reception... He was ready for bedtime.
Grandmas make everything better!
It was so nice to see some of my friends from the mission that I haven't seen in a long time. I hadn't seen my trainer, now Lindsea Volle, since Argentina!

1 comment:

Lindsea said...

Thank you so much for coming to the reception Chelsea! I have missed you and loved seeing you and little George. He can wear my wedding colors any day! :)Love you!