Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Utah

We had a great time in Utah! We were able to spend a little bit of time with my Utah family and a little bit with Glen's family. However, I only got to see Glen's sister Marianne for a few minutes on her way to work and I didn't get to see Marie at all. But we will see all of them for Thanksgiving this year! I am blessed with wonderful in-laws! I just wish Glen could say the same.... Just kidding. My family is amazing! I got to meet my newest nephew, Cal Owens Gardner. He's a little baby and takes me back four months to when Ollie was that little... Stop it! No. I can wait for the next one.... right?


Graduation was a lot of fun and I'm glad we took the time and money to get up there for it. I was nice to have people finally realize I had graduated even though I actually graduated in April. I guess you have to have pictures of yourself in a cap and gown for people to acknowledge the accomplishment. I'm very grateful to BYU and the Bachelor of General Studies program which allowed me to complete my degree from Arizona with very flexible schedules. And I'm of course grateful to Glen who made me sign up for the program and finish my degree. He said I had to finish before he started his Masters program. He starts next week!!

No comments: