Sunday, August 26, 2012

Four Months!

Ollie Bear is four months old! He's just as smiley as ever and just keeps growing. He weighs 14 lbs 15 oz which is about the 37th percentile. He was measured at 26 inches but the doctor doesn't think that's right because that would mean he grew 3 inches since his last appointment.

This boy will light up a room. There is no shortage of wonderful women at church who want to hold him. And he doesn't mind one bit. He loves the ladies and flirts with all of them. He only cries when I let him get hungry enough. He has only ever nursed which is a big accomplishment for me. In a couple of weeks he will hit the age when George started getting teeth. I'm hoping it takes Ollie a little longer...



George loves baby brother still. He is always worried when Ollie is sad and gives him lots of hugs and kisses. I'm so excited to start giving Ollie rice cereal. I will let George feed him which I'm looking forward to. I started George on rice cereal around this time but I think I will wait until Ollie is six months. That seems so far away but these four months have seriously flown by. I love my boys!!

No comments: