Sunday, January 27, 2013

Oliver is 9 months!

My little baby is nine months old! We took him to the doctor on Thursday and his is 18 lbs 3 ounces and 28 inches. He is in the 70th percentile for head size. So, he is the same height and head size as George was at this age but 2 pounds lighter! He never stops eating though. He eats way more than George does now and almost as much as I do. He will eat as long as there is food in front of him. We have graduated from purees so he just eats whatever is on my plate and I always end up having to get more for him. He's so happy and cute and he is now crawling! He pulls himself up but he can't stand without support yet. I love my little Ollie boy so much and he is his big brother's best friend (after Mommy of course)! It hard not to want another one right away when the baby form of them is so awesome. But then they get to be 18 months old and I'm ready to trade them in. So I will wait until then to see if he is anything like George was and then we'll decide from there...

No comments: