Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Family Feud

Twenty-six years ago, my dad and his brothers and mom were on Family Feud with Richard Dawson. My mom saw an advertisement that said that the interviewer people were coming to Arizona. So she called them up and told them about my dad having been on the show before and that she had the video and everything and they could do a "Then and Now" type deal and they said they wanted to interview them. So, my dad, three of his brothers and his mom went to the interview and they were picked! They are flying them all out on August 31 and the taping is Sept 1 and 2. My mom said I could go so I hope I get to. Since I am not in school now, I have a lot more time to go places, it's just hard to go without Glen. But a trip to California would not be a chore. Maybe Dad will win enough money so I can quit my job and go to school... He probably wouldn't use it for that... Oh well. Good luck, Daddy!

2 comments:

spice2116 said...

so cool. i have always dreamed of being on that show. they will do awesome

Cindy said...

Wow! That's really cool. I want to see it. Does it air on cable?