1. The navel mark on your non-maternity garments is now in your cleavage.
2. The indicator button on your belly has popped.
3. Laying down hurts worse than standing up.
4. Going up the stairs is just as much a work out as running a mile was before you were pregnant.
5. The baby stops kicking and is now just pushing on organs.
6. You pee a little every time you have to step over the baby gate.
7. Maternity shirts are getting too short.
Can you think of any others? I'm trying to tell myself I still have three weeks but it's getting harder to believe and/or accept. But I know I don't want to have him before George's birthday. Well... I do, but I don't. Speaking of George's birthday, he will be two on Sunday!! He is my second best friend and we have so much fun together! We both got our hair cut yesterday and I'm pretty sure he was better at holding still than I was.This was his face the entire time. Hair cutting is very serious business!
Random Phone Pics Are The Best
3 weeks ago