Wednesday, September 23, 2009

11 Weeks

WRITTEN SEPTEMBER 7:
I hit eleven weeks yesterday. The nausea is still hanging on and I am hungry all the time. Oh, I can't get enough sleep. Today was Labor Day. We slept in. I laid in bed for a while. We got breakfast. I laid on the couch. I fell asleep for at least an hour. I woke up, showered, we went to the fair and I was beat all over again. As I type, I am struggling to keep my eyes open. This is not fun for Glen, I am sure. He just lets me sleep and complain about being tired all the time. I love being pregnant, don't get me wrong, but I am glad most people don't know I am so that I can't be too vocal about my complaints. I don't want to be that pregnant woman that no one wants to be around because all they do is complain. You know who I'm talking about. So, apparently it's not a good idea for me to go on spinny carnival rides. It makes my tummy worse... Who knew? Luckily, Disneyland doesn't have many spinny rides. I really want to go before I get too big. Speaking of getting big, I can't telling if I am "showing" or just gaining weight due to the constant eating and no longer jogging everyday. I'm going with the gaining weight thing. I go to the doctor again on Friday. I hope to see a better picture this time of a jumping bean. According to the emails I get, baby's fingers and toes are no longer webbed and will be moving independently. Or, if s/he's lucky, there will be at least one set of webbed toes like me! Yep, I'm a freak.
We spent a lot of time with Theora today. I really wanted to tell her. Mostly because my weight and acne are out of control and I want her to know why. But pretty soon we will be telling everyone. I will be telling my siblings this weekend after are second ultrasound. I can't wait to tell Candice! But I wish I could tell people in person. We might have to go up to Springville this weekend just for that purpose. Taylor, Keaton, Brandon and Kody will have to be told over the phone at least. I don't think I could tell Caitie over the phone. She needs to find out in person. Mom, surprisingly, hasn't accidentally told anyone. She's is being so good, as she puts it. It will be nice when everyone knows and I can stop feeling like a dirty cow with my acne and fatness around the face and belly. People will realize it is just part of this time in my life. Strangely, I have only gained 4 lbs so far even with the dramatic change in diet and physical activity. But I feel huge!
Anywho, this was my update for now.

1 comment:

Jill and John said...

Keep jogging! They say whatever you were doing before you got pregnant is ok to do while you are pregnant. And I know what you mean about the constant tiredness! When I was preggers with Jaycee I couldn't stay awake at night. 8 o'clock would hit and I'd be out! I can't wait to see more pictures of the jumping bean!