Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Three Glorious Years!

Yesterday, Glen and I celebrated our third anniversary. I was under the impression that we were REALLY going to celebrate this weekend when we go to Prescott to a Bed and Breakfast. I THOUGHT we would be swapping gifts then. Well, I was so wrong. Anyway, we decided it would be fun to go to lunch together so Glen came home and picked us up and we went out to a little Mexican place by our house. Then we capped it off with some yummy Thrifty ice cream. After school, Glen came home bearing gifts. It's the third anniversary and the traditional third year gift is leather and he handed me a Victoria's Secret bag. Unfortunately, it was not what you would think. It was beef jerky! Yum! And somewhat like leather. He also got me a really sweet card. I felt like the worst wife ever. Then we got ready to go take family pictures. My neighbor down the street is a photographer and we asked her to do a session with us. She did an amazing job in a really short amount of time! We then dropped George off with Grandma and headed out to dinner. Glen had a gift card for Outback so we figured that would be as good a place as any. It was really good! When we got back to Grandma's house to pick up George, there was a beautiful bike with a sign on it waiting for me in the front room! It's gorgeous and I can't wait to take it for a spin. In fact, I rode it around my mom's house. I am so spoiled and I am the worst wife all at the same time. Then we got home and our pictures were already on our photographer's blog! Nuts! Anyway, it was a fabulous anniversary and we haven't even done the real part of it yet! I can't wait for this weekend!

No comments: