Thursday, May 5, 2011

Update

Things are going well again with weight loss. I started changing things up. I still go walking in the evenings with my brother and sister-in-law but because it's too hot and I needed to change things, I no longer take George on a walk in the afternoon. Now I stay in and do Kenpo X (the only P90X video I can get through) or some Gold's Gym Cardio Workout on the Wii. Every once in a while I go to a Zumba class in the evenings with my sister-in-law. We had an instructor we really liked and she quit so now it's not as fun to go. Anyway, I have lost 40 pounds and I now weigh what I did when I got married. For those wondering, I track my nutrition and workouts at myfitnesspal.com. If any of my friends joins that site, add me as a friend! It's a great program. I try to only eat about 1200 calories a day. No less. Any less and your body goes into hibernation mode and stops burning calories. You need to eat calories to burn them! I have a little over ten pounds to go before I hit my ultimate goal for Mexico. I think I will keep trying to lose weight after that but for now that is my goal. Here is an updated picture. Unfortunately, it's a cellphone picture so it's a little grainy and I look lumpy but I promise my tummy doesn't look like that....

4 comments:

Kristin said...

40#!!! That's amazing! Good job. Man, that's a lot of work. You look great. Your hair is so long and sexy too! Glen is a lucky man...

KS Family said...

You look fantastic! Way to go!

Laura said...

Looking great Chelsea!

Cindy said...

Way to go Chelsea! You look great. That's the way to go, slow and steady. You'll keep it off that way.